11 REASONS TO VISIT TWP BEFORE THIS SEASON ENDS
9 weeks left – use your season pass before it’s too late!
Reasons To Visit Before We Close
With the end of the season approaching, we want you to use your season pass while you still can! Here are 10 reasons why you should fall in this fall:
- Annual Pumpkins at the Park Event – Click here for more information and tickets
- Fewer lines and more opportunities to interact with our team and animals
- Beat the heat with cooler weather
- 5 for $5 – Kids under 5 yrs receive 5 Feeding Station Passes for only $5
- Flashlight Tours – check out what the animals are doing at night after close!
- FREE after-hours visits for Gold and Silver Season Pass Members
- FREE Jungle Juniors for Gold and Silver Season Pass Members
- FREE Cub Club for Gold and Silver Season Pass Members
- See Olympia, the baby Mandrill
- Last chance for Splash Park and Cabanalow rentals
- You shouldn’t wait any LONGer to meet Zipper the Giraffe
“You really get the park all to yourself! It’s not as busy or hot as in the summer which means the animals are more active. I also feel like I get to get spend more one-on-one time with the staff to ask questions about the park, the animals, and the experiences.” -TWP Customer
“The best animals to see here in the fall are our Snow Leopards because of the cooler weather. At their natural elevation, the climate is cold and dry, so you’ll certainly see them more active before we close for the season!” -Keeper Jess
The Last Day of the Season is November 14th
Just remember, our Fall Hours are 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, daily, and reservations are required. In addition, don’t miss out on our last chance Cabanalow rentals for hosting birthday parties at our Splash Park. While local pools closed on Labor Day, our Splash Park remains open until the weather gets chilly!
No matter what you choose to experience with your season pass this fall, your trip to Tanganyika will be one to remember!
Click here to reserve your next adventure.