Looking for ways to make the most of your visit to Tanganyika Wildlife Park without breaking the bank? With inflation rising and the cost of eggs making headlines, saving money is on everyone’s minds. While everywhere seems to be raising prices, Tanganyika has offered throwback prices on their season passes in 2023. Although there may not be any specific wildlife zoo coupons available, purchasing a season pass is a fantastic way to save money while enjoying all the park offers.
Silver and Gold pass holders receive coupons to feed the goats, and all pass holders get discounts in the gift shop and canteen. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that Tanganyika’s season pass sale is a must-see deal for budget-conscious families. So, without further ado, here are 11 ways to save money at Tanganyika Wildlife Park with your wildlife zoo coupons!
7 Ways To Save Money at Tanganyika With an Animal Season Pass
Your animal season pass at Tanganyika is like a mega wildlife zoo coupon. Each pass bundle gives you access to various discounts, coupons, and perks. Let’s break down our top seven ways to save with your Tanganyika Season Pass.
- The Gold Pass is the best value for animal lovers. With a Gold Pass, you get free guest admission every time you visit, so bring your friends and family along to share in the fun. And on Mondays, Gold Pass holders’ children eat for free at Tanganyika. Plus, you’ll receive a $100 gift card that can be used towards any of our amazing animal experiences. As if that’s not enough, Gold Pass holders also get free admission to other ZAA zoos across the country, so if you’re traveling this summer, some of your vacation entertainment budget is on us.
- Silver Pass holders also enjoy a wide range of wildlife zoo coupons. With discounts available everywhere in the park, including birthday parties, summer camps, canteen purchases, and gift shop items, the savings add up quickly. And four free tickets are included to give to friends whenever you visit. Additionally, Silver Pass holders get access to Wild Wednesdays, our summer night party at the splash park, a must-attend event for anyone looking to cool off during the hot summer months.
- Basic Pass holders can enjoy unlimited visits. This year (and this year only), the Basic Pass is only $24.99. That’s $15 less than the cost of daily admission, which means you can come as often as you’d like without breaking the bank. Last year, one of our pass holders visited the park 60 times, paying just $0.41 per visit.
- Packing lunch is a great way to save money at Tanganyika. We allow outside food and drink in the park. But if you’re too busy to pack a picnic, don’t worry. All season pass holders get 10% off in the canteen, making it easy to grab a bite to eat without spending a fortune.
- Monthly payment options are available ONLY during our March sale. Gold Pass holders can break down the membership cost into a monthly payment plan of just $22/month, while Silver Pass holders can do the same for just $9/month. This makes it easier to enjoy the most popular passes without worrying about the upfront cost.
- Hours of entertainment at Tanganyika. With unlimited visits to the zoo and splash park, all pass holders can find something to keep them busy everyday. For less than the cost of a family trip to the grocery store, you can have an entire summer of fun, including the chance to have lemurs on your lap, feed a rhino, and walk amongst kangaroos.
- Free activities throughout the year. Weekly storytime is a favorite among families, and has been touted as one of Tanganyika’s best-kept secrets. And for Silver and Gold Pass holders, the fun doesn’t stop when the park closes. Members can enjoy lunch and learns, enrichment days, and other exclusive events during the winter months. With so many ways to save money and enjoy all that Tanganyika has to offer, it’s no wonder our animal season passes are so popular. And with the added bonus of using wildlife zoo coupons, you can maximize your savings and make even more memories with your family and friends.
Are you going to let these deals pass you by? Get your pass today.
Other Benefits of a Tanganyika Wildlife Park Wichita Zoo Membership
Zoo membership provides more than just access to fun and entertainment. It also plays a vital role in conservation efforts, helping to save and protect endangered species from extinction. In addition to saving species, Wichita zoo membership supports the Wichita community by creating jobs and providing economic benefits like tax revenue and tourism revenue.
Both Wichita zoos, Sedgwick County Zoo, and Tanganyika Wildlife Park are the top two tourism destinations in Kansas, bringing vital tourism revenue to our community. When you spend your dollars at these organizations, you’re supporting the community, and they both donate a percentage to conservation efforts.
Taking advantage of zoo discounts and looking for wildlife zoo coupons gives you a chance to cash in on the mental health benefits of a zoo visit. Spending time in nature and around animals has been shown to reduce stress, heart rate, and blood pressure.
Wichita zoo membership also allows you the chance to get active. Studies show that zoo visitors walk more than 6000 steps each visit. Being active and promoting healthy activites for your family and self are great steps towards improving your lifestyle.
Tanganyika Wildlife Park relies on its membership to continue its goals of promoting the stewardship of animals and preserving rare and endangered species. Zoos matter. They work daily to breed species on the brink of extinction, connect people with the natural world, and encourage guests to take action to save species. When you purchase your animal season pass to Tanganyika Wildlife Park. You’re supporting thirteen different managed breeding populations and over 11 different conservation programs.
Get Your Tanganyika Wildlife Zoo Coupons Today
If you’re searching for wildlife zoo coupons and want to get all the benefits of a zoo season pass Tanganyika has you covered from March 1st through March 15th, 2023. Pick your pass and make a difference in your life and the lives of animals.